Well work is almost over, i have eight days left at the zoo. Then my summer comes.. im not sure if i am going to get another job this summer or not. I prob wont since I am moving back to Hood in august.. seth and i got on the housing list so that is exciting we should have a house by august.. keeping my fingers crossed...lol
Seth is doing good, his sleeping habits are a lil out of whack but hopefully we can get those under control.. he is doing better, he is a lil home sick but what soldier isnt.
Well things in here in Texas are getting HOT HOT.. 100 today.. muy caliente..
well other than that life is great..
6 more months until my army man is home
yeah yeah yeah///lol
143 seth
have a good week everyone
Kate
2 comments:
I'm glad that you got on the housing list. Hopefully you'll get one soon.
I am right there with ya. WE ARE HALFWAY DONE!!! I thnk it is cool that our guys are from the same division so were left together and we will be reunited with them around the same time.
Post a Comment