I started this blog back in 2005 when my husband left for Iraq the first time. I have gone through two deployments have had two kids and now were living has civi's in texas. Please read if you intrested in hearing about my kids, husbands friends and whatever my life brings
Sunday, July 16, 2006
BAD DAY
Today was just one of those days, i really dont want to go into it cause certain people read this but.. i just wish that everything would be ok... lol
well prey for me
hope yalls weekend was good and have a great week..
We all have those days but they do get better. Well at least I hope so cause they are coming too too often for me LOL! Anyway, hope your days get better soon:)
2 comments:
Well, I am sorry to hear you had a bad bad day. I hope everything gets better.
We all have those days but they do get better. Well at least I hope so cause they are coming too too often for me LOL! Anyway, hope your days get better soon:)
Post a Comment