Well I started my fist college class tonight... I dont know what to think of it.. Its a math class, i like it cause its not lecture its on the computer, self paced. But while i was doing the lessons tonight i got so frustrated cause I havent done this stuff in years and it seemed like it was taking me forever to get it done. The next three months of my life are going to be very difficult. I just hope that I do ok and get the credit.
Well I hope everyone has a good weekend..
wish me good luck in class...lol :)
Kate
3 comments:
Oh man do I know your pain. College math is so hard. I didn't have to take it, I took Precalculus in high school for college credit. I was lucky. But this semester I am taking Chemistry and that is the first math I am doing in a few years and I agree, it is hard to get into the swing of things again. Good luck.
Good luck girl but you'll do just fine!
Yeah, college math sucks, but you can do it! Good luck. Hopefully it will at least help pass the time quickly.
Post a Comment