Friday, September 08, 2006

THe week is over

Well this week went by really fast, Monday was labor day, then tuesday, wendesday, thursday i had to work.. Im off today, saturday and sunday..hehe Im going to the Grapefest on Saturday, its this huge wine festival held every year in our area, Im excited about it. My boss and I are going, and Im so eating a funnel cake..lol
So the coutdown is still in, its like 13 weeks until seth is home, that actually might be a little high, he said he was coming home before thanksgiving but not for sure on the date..

well I hope everyone has a good weekend, ill update on sunday night and let you know how mine went..

kate

I love you SEth

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Have fun at the grapefest. Danny is coming home in the end of November. I wish they would give us an actual date. I am so annoyed.