Well this post isnt as happy as the last one. I just wanted to let everyone know that we lost the baby. Its almost been a week now, im doing ok with it. Im still really sad and upset. But i have to keep telling myself that its ok, im young and we can try again. Well there it is not much more to say..
hope everyones 2007 is going well
kate
3 comments:
OMG I'm so sorry Katie! My boyfriend's sister has had several miscarriages and I've seen the pain it caused her! I'm very sorry! Yes, remember though, you can always try again!!
BTW, I found your page through kbug! Please stop by my page anytime! Your family is in my thoughts and prayers!!!
~~Charla~~
I'm so sorry to hear aboout this. I can't imagine what your going through but I'm glad your keeping such a positive attitude. Hang in there!
I'm so sorry to hear that. I will be keeping you guys in my prayers.
Post a Comment