I started this blog back in 2005 when my husband left for Iraq the first time. I have gone through two deployments have had two kids and now were living has civi's in texas. Please read if you intrested in hearing about my kids, husbands friends and whatever my life brings
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Big News
WEll were pregnant again...lol Im 10weeks and 4 days.. were so excited and as of right now everything is going well..
I didn't realize you had posted anything here lately...I love the picture of Lima Bean..... :)
Yes, I am extremely excited and happy about the coming event...did you really think I wouldn't be?? My gosh, I don't think you know me very well..... :D
I hope you enjoy your trip to see your grandparents...I know they must be anxious to see you. I texted Seth with the news about Ken and he called me Monday night, so I got to talk to him for a few minutes...it's always good to hear his voice. Soon, very soon, you'll know what I'm talking about..... :)
2 comments:
Congratulations!!!
I was pregnant the last deployment, and it made the time go by faster.
I didn't realize you had posted anything here lately...I love the picture of Lima Bean..... :)
Yes, I am extremely excited and happy about the coming event...did you really think I wouldn't be?? My gosh, I don't think you know me very well..... :D
I hope you enjoy your trip to see your grandparents...I know they must be anxious to see you. I texted Seth with the news about Ken and he called me Monday night, so I got to talk to him for a few minutes...it's always good to hear his voice. Soon, very soon, you'll know what I'm talking about..... :)
Take care of yourself...*hugs*
Post a Comment