I started this blog back in 2005 when my husband left for Iraq the first time. I have gone through two deployments have had two kids and now were living has civi's in texas. Please read if you intrested in hearing about my kids, husbands friends and whatever my life brings
Thursday, June 19, 2008
He's Off
Seth has started his second adventure. He seems to be doing well, I am doing pretty good considering the circumstances.. here are a few pics from the day he left
I don't know how you do it....my hubby went on a mission trip to Romania for 2 weeks and I thought I was going to die. I lost a ton of weight and was just miserable without him. You are so strong and courageous! You are an adorable couple! I hope you are well now! :)
Hi Katie... Found your blog through Seth's mom's site - knew all about you from Kbug's posts but didn't realize you have a blog. Being a military mom, I want you to know that I kind of understand some of the sacrifices you and Seth are making - but I can't thank you enough. God bless you and your soon to be born baby boy and may God keep Seth safe. Blessings, Sue
5 comments:
Congrats on the baby!
Your family is in my prayers.
I know you must really miss that smiling face...I do, too. Love that picture of him..... :)
I really like this picture...I can see his whole smiling face without any sunglasses..... :)
I don't know how you do it....my hubby went on a mission trip to Romania for 2 weeks and I thought I was going to die. I lost a ton of weight and was just miserable without him. You are so strong and courageous! You are an adorable couple! I hope you are well now! :)
Hi Katie...
Found your blog through Seth's mom's site - knew all about you from Kbug's posts but didn't realize you have a blog.
Being a military mom, I want you to know that I kind of understand some of the sacrifices you and Seth are making - but I can't thank you enough. God bless you and your soon to be born baby boy and may God keep Seth safe.
Blessings,
Sue
Post a Comment