I started this blog back in 2005 when my husband left for Iraq the first time. I have gone through two deployments have had two kids and now were living has civi's in texas. Please read if you intrested in hearing about my kids, husbands friends and whatever my life brings
Friday, November 14, 2008
2mths old
Sawyer turned 8weeks old today...he is getting so big.... smiling big with his first pair of overalls ongiving mommy a big grin
My son was born while Gunner was deployed. He came home when Junior was 5 months, then left again for 15 months. He's 2 now and knows where daddy is and that he loves him. He's still such a daddy's boy. Hang in there...
Let me know if you need anything, I'm here in the hood...
1 comment:
So cute and getting so big!
My son was born while Gunner was deployed. He came home when Junior was 5 months, then left again for 15 months. He's 2 now and knows where daddy is and that he loves him. He's still such a daddy's boy. Hang in there...
Let me know if you need anything, I'm here in the hood...
Post a Comment