Thursday, March 23, 2006

days go by

I love that song by the way.. Rascall Flatts...good stuff
anyways seth has been gone for two weeks now.. and im doing great.. my job is keeping me really busy and tired..lol
Hanging out with friends and just living LIFE... my birthday is coming up and I am looking forward to it.. the BIG 20...lol yes i know im just a kid.. im just ready to be out of the teens and actually have an age that is more suited for my life style...
well all is well and i hope everyone else is great

have a good weekend

143 seth

Kc

3 comments:

Courtney said...

It's good that your job is keeping you busy and I am glad that you are doing great. That's wonderful news. I just turned 19 and people tell me I'm a kid all the time. I always get crap for being engaged at this age too.

kbug said...

Don't worry about it, I was married at 19 and am still married to the same guy 33 years later. I have three wonderful grown sons to show for it...and now I have a daughter, too...:) I know how excited you are about turning 20, and I'm excited for you. Only three more weeks to go...

Michelle said...

I'm glad that you have a good job, and that you're handling the second part of the deployment so well. I hope that the rest goes by quickly for you.