UPDATE UPDATE..
wow i know it has been a while, but my life for the past couple of weeks has been crazy. If its not working cause of maitence probs, picking up my cousin from the airport on emergency leave cause my g-ma is in the hospitol, to going to the emergency room myself.. wow lots to talk about..
Work was going really good, then two of the vehicles broke so they had to take them to the shop, so me and three other guys have been waiting for two weeks to go back to work. Then wensday of this week my cousin came home from military training on emergency leave. My grandmother, the rock of my life, the person who is my role model, my mom. is really sick, it hurts to know that i cant do anything for her. moving on before it comes a cry fest..lol... then this friday my tummy started hurting really bad after going to the restroom. I didnt know what from so I started out towards the front of the store that i was in, and like three steps i saw black and hit the floor. very scary i might add... so my friend rushed me to the emergency room, they did blood work, urine sample., and they couldnt find out what was wrong.. im so confused, and i have been having these stomach pains for quite some time now. NOt only did I got to the er i had no way of telling Seth... this is when it is really hard for me with him being gone. sick and not able to tell him or for him to hold me and night when i am sleeping in our huge queen bed all by myself...lol so anyways i call the bc wife because i thought at least i would let her know what was going on. well supp she told the bc well the next morning when seth went to work the bc was like im sorry to hear about your wife and he was like what is wrong.... the bc was like she went to the er last night.... scared the living crap out of Seth,,, bore baby didnt even know his woman was sick,,, so he gets to call me he is all worried and all he could keep on saying is " are you ok", and i wish i were home to take care of you,,,awwww,,,, i love that boy....
anyways so yeah taht is alot... 6 more days.....lol
i cant wait
well i hope everyone had a good weekend and even better week
143 Seth
Kclines
3 comments:
It is good to hear from you again. I am very sorry to hear about your grandma, I am glad however to hear that the doctors didn't find anything wrong with you. That is a pretty crappy way for Seth to find out about you getting sick. Danny would've freaked out too. It is a good reminder of how much they care about you though when they freak out like that. Feel better.
Yeah, it was pretty scary for all of us...and not knowing why your stomach hurts really sucks. Seth was so upset when he called early Saturday morning...he just kept asking me if you were okay. I told him not to worry, that we would take care of you. Then I passed him along to you (even though you were still asleep...hehe). That was the best medicine for him...to hear your voice. And I'm sure it made you feel better just to hear his voice, too..... :)
I'm sorry about you grandma, I hope that she gets better. I also hope that you feel better, and that whatever is wrong isn't anything serious at all.
Post a Comment