Saturday, February 18, 2006

He's Off

Well Seth left the other world yesterday, he made it to the land between good and bad... lol.. And he is heading for the homestead tommorow night. I will be in his arms less than 30 hours, and Im jumping for JOY... woop woop...
Well it will be a while before i update again...
enjoy your time with your husbands if they are home for r&r....

love yall

KClines

2 comments:

kbug said...

Yep, it's good to know that he's out of the bad place. Now if the weather will just clear so they can get that flight headed thisaway. Oh my gosh, this is going to be a long weekend...... :)

Courtney said...

I am so excited for you. You are at the first stop in a long deployment. Oh and to answer your questions, I am getting married June 9, 2007, Danny gets R&R in April (not too much longer), and I have no idea which island to go to my mom said to go to Kuai (or however you spell it). So I am open to any suggestions. Enjoy your time with you honey. YAY!!!!