Saturday, February 11, 2006

NEw NEWS...

Well i know That is has been a while since i have updated. I am quite the busy girl these days. I resemble a chicken with its head cut off. But i think this week all weirdness and unormality of my problems has ended.
I start my new job on wednesday, I am toatally excited.!!!
Seth will be coming home in a few days, yeah my calender has lots of X's and a huge circle around the date, and has My mil said i have the countdown on my door.
Were throwing a party for him the first weekend he is home so all of our family and friends can see him. I just hope his r&r is good for him and it goes by really slow....
well that is all for now
Seth just got on so were talking....
yall take care
Love yall,

Kclines

1 comment:

kbug said...

Yeah, this should be a much quieter, yet very eventful week for you, but it will only help to make the time till our boy gets home that much shorter. I only hope my week goes by as quickly. Love ya girl..... :)