Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The JOb

Well i started my job today... well I have this really bad habbit that i think i picked up somewhere during high school or somewhere. I think I even got it from my mother, but its worrying. And I am the master of it... I fret and worry until i make myself sick and I dont understand why. It all started last night when i was trying to figure out when i needed to go to bed and what time i needed to wake up. I had to get up early enough to drive across town 30 min one ways get a test result then drive another 30 min back to be at work. I had to be there at 9, and traffic that early in the morning is a bitch..
Well i ended up being at work an hour early and just hung out and saw some things and learned somethings that i didnt know
Today was great...
Seth will be home in days....
143 sweetie

Mrs Clines

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I am also a queen of worrying. I worry about things before I should even be thinking about. My new worry is about having to say goodbye to my finace again after R&R. I need to stop thinking about it because it will ruin the time he is home but it is hard. Congratulations on the new job too.

kbug said...

Yeah, it was pretty interesting watching you stress out about your first day and then see you smiling about it when you got home. I really think you're gonna love it and everyone is gonna love you. You're off to a great start. And the days are dwindling down to a precious few till your Army man is home...... :)