Well we finally made it off the waiting list, its been almost 8 mths..lol
I went in about two weeks ago and signed for the house. I get my keys and lease on the 20th of nov.. its bit late, but Hey im lucky we got one.. It will give me just enough time to move in and get some of it ready by the time seth gets home..
So let me tell you a lil bit about it..
It has three bedrooms.. which were really excited about, who knows maybe one of those rooms some day might be a nursery..
then we have hardwood floors,, which is realy cool cause i am a big fan of hard wood floors..
And we have a big back yard, which seth likes cause he can get a dog, and we still have room.
All in all I know that its not OUR house, that were only renting,, but it will be home to us for a few years,, until he gets out and we can afford a place of our own,,
but anyways
sorry its been a couple days since i said i would update but i have been sick, not sure whats really wrong with me, sunday I woke up with a major headache, then i had a light fever,, took some meds and went to sleep around 5... woke up today around 12,, took some meds so i was preety croggy all day,, i was running 99 today,, so my fever is going down but i stil feel really crappy, realy dizzy when i sit up and walk... and my whole body feels weird and like sore,, who knows.. at first i thought was a stomach virus thingy one of thos 24 hour things but its been longer than that, i havent felt sick to my stomach or anything,,, who the heck knows.. but I hope that I feel ok in the morning,, as much as I want to stay home and lay in bed and get better I really need to go to work.. wow i hate saying that,, lol
on a nother note I only have 26 more days in DALLAS TEXAS and I have 36 more days until my SETHERS is HOME... prays be to heaven,,,
so sick of living here and im so sick of not having my husband home, maybe thats why im sick all of sudden, i am just tired, stressed and i go and go and go and never take a break and maybe this was a sign for me to slow down and rest...
Well have a good week
Kate
2 comments:
Yeah, sweetie, you do go and go all the time, but I'm not sure you could slow down anyway. I'm so excited for you and Seth to have finally gotten a house on base, you'll have such a fun time setting things up and getting ready for his homecoming. He'll actually be coming home to a home...hahaha. It's getting so close now, and I know you're getting excited...just another month and he'll be here...yeehaw!!!
That's great that you got the house and that he's coming home soon! I hope you're feeling better. Good luck with everything, don't worry, it will all be over very soon!
Post a Comment