Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I Got IT

It finally came.. Each month I get and email from LTC sessin.. A ltc who is incharge of things in iraq with seth. Each month he writes a newsletter, basically letting us know whats going on over there..Each month around this time I check my email at least three times a day to look for it. You might think Im crazy for wanting it soo bad, but I love reading it. It lets me know whats going on with seth, and the guys that work with him,and he is so humorous. I feel like im closer to them when I read it. And if your husbands are like seth you know how it is to not get any info..LOL
I always ask seth stuff but he always changes the subj.. he just loves talking to me about stuff here and things were going to do when he gets home. He hates talking to me about Iraq.. SO it was really good to read the newsletter today..

Another good note, seth and I have decided to fly to Canada for christmas this year, well not christmas day but a few days after. We have an uncle that lives up there and we have always wanted to go up there and visit. Especaially in the winter when its snowing. I have been to Canada but only in Montreal and Qubeck, I have always wanted to go to the country side up in Calgary, where there are not so many Frenchmen...lol and seth has never been up that way .. SO i was so happy when he said he would love to go up there this year.

Well work is good, the days seem to be getting longer, even though were about to go through daylight saving time, and days just seem like they drag on.. But I just keep thinking that i have less than 50 DAYS UNTIL I SEE MY SETHERS...LOL

Well everyone enjoy the rest of you week and have a great weekend...

Also I was wondering when everyone's husband where getting home. or better yet when everyone that is moving to Hood will be there. I wanted to schedule like a lunch get together.. and really meet.

Let me KNOw

SNEEK PEEK.. just a hint on what I am writing next..
WE GOT OUR HOUSE>>>>!!!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOO
Ill write more on the next BLOG.. hehe

Kate

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Ok well Danny is coming home Dec.1. I am actually moving to Hood in June after I am married. We won't be living on base but we will be in Killeen. Are you going to the military ball in April?? Danny and I are going. I hope to meet you there. Glad to know you got the email. And YES I know exactly what you mean about not getting any info. IT DRIVES ME CRAZY!!

Michelle said...

I'm glad you got the newsletter. I always look forward to the newsletters from our unit too. I know what you mean about the days getting longer. It seems that they are never ending sometimes. We're almost there!!!