Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Moving Back

Well I thought this day would never come..
Im so excited.. I plan on moving back around the last part of this month.. it saddens me that I have to move again, I hate Moving, but if moving means that I wil be back with seth again and we will be in our own house again.. then im thrilled..lol
My last day at work in the 2nd of Nov. im really sad to leave, its a great job and I work with some of the nicest people I know.
But hey sometimes you have to move on and this time I DO..
well if anyone is moving back soon or is already there, i say we get a group of gals together and go eat lunch or something.. right before the boys come home.

Seth and I have alsodecided to hold a game night once month at our house..
and I would really like it if you and your husbands joined.. so lets start passing around numbers and stuff and meet and things and lets get to know each other outside of BLogger..

hit me back on yalls ideas

Kate

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I know what you mean about moving. I just made another move a couple months ago, but it's definitely worth it when it's time for the guys to come home! Good luck with everything!

Courtney said...

Ok so I was thinking the same thing about getting together, because in June I am moving to Killeen away from everyone I know, so it would be great if we met up sometime when I was there. I am going to be there for Danny's homecoming but we are coming back to Missouri for the 3 day pass where our families are. When is Seth coming home??

kbug said...

I know how excited you are about finally getting your own place again...I've been in your place. I also know what a bummer it is to move, but we'll be there for you to help in any way we can.

I hope you know that we've loved having you around the past year, even though Ken would never admit to it..... :)

Love ya, girl.....mil