Friday, November 17, 2006

Keys

I was handed the keys to our house on wed.. woop woop. I move in tommorow.. Im so freaking excited, the house is awesome and I got everything I wanted. I cant wait to move in and be living there..

And I have plenty of time to get it all set up before seth gets home.... YEHAAA

10


Kate

3 comments:

Courtney said...

YAY!!! I am so happy for you. How many days til Seth is home?? It's all soo exciting.

kbug said...

I'm so happy for you to have finally gotten your house...and it's so great. I can hardly believe it's post housing...definitely not what I was expecting. You have so much room, it must be at least twice the size of our house, especially if you count the basement. I know you love it, and I think Seth will love it, too. We'll know in about a week......woohoo!!!

love ya,
mil

Michelle said...

Congratulations!!!!! That's so wonderful.