Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Our Week

Hello,
Well the deployment is over, but I am still going to write on her to keep in touch. Seth got home yesterday, by the way the cermony is awesome. They play fun music, your there with other families and then the boys run into the gym and you get to see him stand in formation. Patiently waiting till they are dismissed to go squeeze him..lol The funnies part about the whole cermony is I made a sign that on one side it said I love you sweetie, and on the other side it said I want my sethers.. After they were dismissed I ran down to hug and kiss him and left the poster up in the stands with his family. His brother picked up and then when seth looked up there at his family Kevin was holding the sign that said I want my sethers, seth just shook his head and started laughing..lol
We stayed in our new house the first night, since he is still on a weird schedule we went to bed at 5pm and woke up at 3:30 and drove to dallas at 5am.. yeah today has been a long day..
We had breakfest with the fam then met some friends for lunch.
Later night we hooked up with rhoads and then we all went Bowling, which is always a blast. It was soo good to have my partner back.. I dont like bowling without him cause he we always kiss each other with the other one gets a strike.. so this past year If i went bowling it was a let down cause I didnt get my kiss. It feels soo good to have him here, the support, the love, and most of all to hold and kiss and hug him.
I love listnening to his stories that I have been waiting to here about for a long time. And the worst question that could be asked was asked today and I felt like dirt when he answered it. I never knew that. Its hard not being the center of attention with him right now, I really hat sharing but I know that everyone wants to spend time with him as well. But soon enough Ill get him all to myself.
Well he just climbed into bed so its time to get off here..
It might be a while until I update, but if your loved one is home or is coming home soon I wish the best of times with yall..

I love having him home and I dont ever want to let him go again

143 sethers...lol

Kate

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I AM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! Mine comes home tomorrow. I CAN'T WAIT!!! I am glad that you get your bowling kisses now. I can't wait to be kissed. I miss that sooo much. HAVE FUN!!!!

Michelle said...

That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations and enjoy each other's company.