Well the day that i so badly wanted to come,,, finally got here. But it was weird, the day drug on forever, and everything that i could possible do today I did. I worked every space, cleaned up, and started crafts all in eight hours.. wow And at the end of the day i was sad, I had to leave this great job and all my friends that I have been working with for alomost a year now. I think about what I want to do when i get to Killeen and it scares me cause I have not a clue.
Im happy that today was the last day of work cause that means that seth is coming home..
but really im sad, cause im going to miss it..
Well life goes on someone once said.. and my party will never end...lol
SOme of my worries are slowly going away.. My motto is just fuck it.. if it happens it happens, if its bad its bad, if its good its good.. whatevers meant to be is whats meant to be..
I hope everyone had a good weekend.. mine was ok, i worked...lol
I cant wait for this week to go by, then next week is THANKSGIVING.. which im so excited about.. im hungry...lol
then sethers is home....
well enjoy your week
Kate
No comments:
Post a Comment