Wednesday, November 08, 2006

NOT AGAIN..

Well once again im SICK.. not sure whats wrong this time. I have all the signs of the flu. But then there are some added ones that make me think its a sinus infection.. who the heck knows..All I know is I better be healthy before next week. Next week will be very tiring, long and exciting all at the same time. Im packing to MOVE.. woop woop..lol
Finally my ticket out of Dallas.. but yet it saddens me to leave, i guess cause it has been home for a year and its what got me through this horrible deployment.. But the end is almost near.

I have started worrying again though... yeah that happens alot..
I worry that seth is going to be diffrent and were going to not get along and stuff like that. that iraq has changed him and he is not going to be the same. But then I have to tell myself that im overthinking it and that he has changed but for the good and the he will still love me. My other worries are, that our house isnt going to be ready in a week, and I wont be able to move in ontime and get our house ready for him to get home.
Then last but not least... alone time. I just dont think that we are going to get much alone time. His family is coming up the day before he gets back, which im ok with I guess. I mean i want him family to be there, but at the same time I really wish it was just me and him the first week. I just think we need that. But once again I am not the one who decides that. I dont want anyone hating me... then right after he gets back its christmas time.. and then were going to be coming back home for christmas and everyone is going to be here.. his whole family and my whole family.. i dont know i just feel like the grinch this year.. i guess cause I have missed seth and Im selfish and I just really want to be alone with him for a very long time.. I think I deserve that but not everyone agrees. But who knows whats going to happen, i guess i will travel that road when it gets here.. I just feel sorry for the people that piss me off, im already moody, bitchy and cranky. I want seth home and until that happens im just not in a good mood..
But hey what military wife is in a good mood all the time..

well have a good week

Kate

1 comment:

kbug said...

I promise we'll come home the day after he gets home so you can have him all to yourself...I just need to be there to wrap my arms around him and hug him, see his smile and hear his laughter, so I know he's really home and okay. It's a mom thing. You'll understand it one day when you become a mom. I really do understand your desire for alone time with him...and your fears about how he might have changed...but I don't think his love for you has changed at all. So just put those fears to rest, sweetie..... :)

love ya......mil